Job For Account and Admin Officer at Linking the Youth of Nigeria Through Exchange
Linking the Youth of Nigeria Through Exchange (LYNX-NIGERIA) is a child and youth development organization committed to fostering empowerment and socially responsible citizenship among Nigerian children and youth through civic and human rights education, financial education and economic empowerment and community service learning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account and Admin Officer
Contract Period: Four (4) months; Maternity Leave Replacement
Start Date: Tuesday 23 October 2018; Non – negotiable
- Preparation of Budgets, monitoring all project expenditures in line with the approved budget and work plan.
- Preparing weekly and monthly Budget reports.
- Ensure the overall coordination on Finance and administrative issues, carry out actual to budgeted variance analysis on a weekly basis, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Prepare and submit timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual project financial reports.
- Control and manage project petty cash ensuring timely disbursement and that retirements are received with their supporting documents for all activities
- Ensure accurate recording and filing of all financial documents
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Report to and work closely with Executive Director and the Project Manager in providing Finance and Admin support during all phases of the project.
- Monitor and analyze all financial and administrative aspects of the projects, review relevant documents and reports
Qualification and experience needed for this position include:
- Demonstrate proficiency with MS Excel, word and powerPoint
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and inter-personal skills, team player, able to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Good IT skills
- Passion for Child and Youth development/working with NGOs
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- B.Sc./HND/B.Tech in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- 5 years’ experience in financial and administrative management/Social enterprise
- Must also be a resident of Osogbo
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs and a Cover letter stating why they are suitable for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application for the post of an Account and Admin Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th October 2018.
- Women are encouraged to apply
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.