Current Job Vacancies at AfriHUB
AfriHUB Nigeria Limited (“AfriHUB”) was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country’s businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
- We are recruiting a Full Stack Web Developer to work alongside our team of developers , as well as maintaining good relationships with customers.
Education and/or Professional Qualification:
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Computer Science, Computer /Electrical/ Communication/Network Engineering or a related subject
Skills Must include:
- Knowledge of Python, C sharp will be additional advantage
- Experience of developing online solutions across multiple browsers and devices
- Experience of designing and working with CMS (content management systems)
- Flexible approach, self motivated, accurate and organised.
Job Title: Oracle Instructor
Put your Oracle experience to use and explore opportunities to teach courses that cover:
- Oracle Database 12c Introduction
- Oracle Database 12c Administration
- Developing SQL Queries for Oracle Databases
- Oracle PL/SQL Programming.
- Assist, as requested, in the marketing of courses to prospective clients by providing technical information regarding course content and technical consulting in the area of client needs analysis
- Communicate any resource/technical assistance requirements to the appropriate Learning Tree staff
- Communicate, as required, with onsite client representatives prior to the class to identify any specific client needs, making suggestions for technical content modifications where required
- Handle all attendee-related administrative matters satisfactorily, prior to, during, and immediately after course completion. Provide feedback to the proper department on any classroom events that may require immediate attention
- Provide technical reviews of class events where content modification may be required prior to subsequent offerings
- Conduct technical interviews to qualify new instructor candidates, and mentor new instructors during their candidacy process
- Set up all required computer equipment for courses.
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience working with Oracle 8i or Oracle 9i
- 3+ years experience writing SQL statements for real-world applications using Oracle or another leading RDBMS (Sybase, SQL Server, Informix, DB2)
- Knowledge of Oracle 12c features.
- Must demonstrate thorough technical and subject matter knowledge and experience through subject matter interviews, course audits, co-teach events and classroom instructor training
- A four-year college degree or higher is desired
- Must have prior teaching experience.
Job Title: Network Engineer
- We are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our network infrastructure.
- You will be part of the systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing highly available network architectures that meet business objectives.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Minimum of B.Sc/ HND in Computer Science/Engineering or a related subject
- CCNA Certification
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience of about 2 years
- Deep understanding of networking protocols
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Excellent leadership, written and communication skill
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to teach CCNA.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th October, 2018.