Latest Job Openings at Swift Networks Limited
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a creative technical position as we hope to maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Focus on the strategic development of core insights that lead to compelling paid and owned digital initiatives and their integration within all marketing initiatives across channels to drive brand awareness, consideration, and lead generation.
- Manages digital efforts, from strategy to implementation and analysis, providing strategic guidance that helps improves integrated creative executions. Possesses digital thought-leadership far beyond “traditional” digital creative to innovative, category-first executions.
- Executes comprehensive digital media strategy and communications plans to engage audiences.
- Be a digital trendsetter, innovator and progressive thinker that connect digital to all other aspects of our business to drive growth.
- See marketing as an opportunity for ongoing storytelling and be able to integrate digital as a critical part of bringing the story to life
- Inspire digital media and creative ideas that meet consumer needs for entertainment, engagement and information while meeting business needs that include increasing consideration and leads.
- Have a strong understanding of integrated marketing, particularly social media and CRM.
- Write powerful briefs, then provide clear, inspiring creative briefings to internal and external creative teams, while remaining an active contributor throughout the development of the execution.
- Assume ownership of digital media strategy. Review and revise periodically so that social strategy is fully integrated within all other strategic initiatives: brand, digital and media.
- Oversee all social media efforts, from strategy and planning to implementation and analysis
- Act as a consumer advocate to fully understand communications and digital experiences from the consumer perspective.
- Monitor, track, and partner with new emerging social platforms and identify and analyze trends and shifts in social behaviour.
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree Second Class (Upper division) in Business, Communication or Marketing related discipline with a minimum of 4 years’ post qualification experience preferably in media and communication industry.
- Possession of a Master’s Degree and experience in developing strategic business plan in digital media sphere will be an added advantage.
- 4 years experience to create digital and social strategies that drive development of digital experiences and digital campaigns for leading brands.
- Have a passion for digital trends that drive consumer behavior and that affect the way brands communicate. They must always be at the intersection of digital culture and creativity.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about the digital space, has an innate curiosity about consumer behavior, and a strong storyteller.
- Web Marketing.
- Website optimization.
- Proven ability to rapidly synthesize large quantities of information, identify critical observations and insights and summarize, identifying implications and opportunities.
- Active user of digital, mobile and social media & SEO.
- Must be google and Oracle certified.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills. Must be able to write simply and persuasively.
- Excellent presentation skills (both in-person and via phone), including the ability to communicate effectively with a range of client audiences from CEO to staff working on the ground.
- Diplomatic and professional with the ability to work well with all levels of staff (both internal and external)
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Must be target driven
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Passion and empathy for the consumer’s perspective
- Strong understanding of the digital media landscape
- Ability to effectively manage competing initiatives and priorities.
- Flexibility and creative approach to problem solving.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Senior Manager, Brands and Marketing
- We seek to hire an experienced Brand and Marketing expert who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Analyzing how the brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Taking brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies drive it
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Attending meetings with clients and different marketing departments
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Development of effective product positioning in the market
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Strong research, analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with CRM software
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Proven working experience as brand marketing manager or associate brand marketing manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate them
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- A minimum of first degree, Second Class (Upper Division) in marketing, mass communication or any related field with at least eight years on a similar role
- Possession of Master’s degree and membership of a professional brand and marketing body will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in a marketing or advertisement agency firm will also be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Note: Qualified and interested candidates should please attach an updated CV while sending in their applications.