Vacancy For Finance Documentation Officer at Society for Family Health
Job Title: Finance Documentation Officer
Below is a list of responsibilities for this job role:
- Ensure all scanned copies of GFHIV field office documents is sent to HQ on a monthly basis indicating the month and location, for review and filling at HQ level by 15th of the subsequent month.
- Ensure that all locations have hard drive where already scanned documents can be saved
- Document retrieval for external reviewers
- Assist in preparation of bank reconciliation
- Assist in processing of vendor’s payment
- Filling of all GFHIV field and Home office documents at all times.
- Scanning of all GFHIV documents and ensuring that soft copies are archived with SFH shared point/ cloud for easy retrieval at any point in time.
- Ensure that all transactions and documents have been duly approved, signed/stamped paid on each page and checked for completeness.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate level office software applications, including spreadsheets and databases
- Must have demonstrable Integrity, good oral communication; good interpersonal relationship, ability to work under pressure and result oriented.
- Must possess a first degree in Accounts or Financial Management and a relevant Masters’ degree will be an added advantage.
- Possession of a recognized professional accounting qualification – ACA or ACCA, ICAN or other professional body will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience
- Must have very strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including a high level of tact and diplomacy, a collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th October, 2018.