Senior Associate, Audit Services Role at WFO Roedl & Partner
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Based on business growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Audit Services
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She will lead assigned Audit engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 4 years Audit experience in external audit in a well-structured and reputable audit company.
- Professional qualification in ACCA, ICAN.
- Demonstrate ability to lead engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management is desirable.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of MS Office Package in addition to good communication and report writing skills.
- Comprehensive experience in accounting software such as SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE, etc.
- Expert in the use of Caseware Audit tool.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Must have completed NYSC and above 25 years.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Covering Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com stating “Senior Associate, Audit Services” in the subject title of their email
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.