Vacancies at Elroi Global Services Limited
Elroi Global Services Limited is the exclusive distributor of Ebony Agro’s rice products for the south-west market, the biggest market for rice consumption in Nigeria. Manufactured with state of the art commercial milling processes and approved by NAFDAC, Ebony rice product range namely, ebony super rice, ebony gold brown rice, ebony ground rice and ebony pro-vita caters for every age, from children to adult to the senior citizens and people with health challenges and it is adjudged to be the best Nigerian rice of the highest quality and nutritional value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Keep accurate records of company’s income and expenses, assets and liabilities
- Prepare monthly management accounts and financial statements
- Institute financial guidelines and procedures
- Ensure compliance with tax and regulatory requirements
- Ensure prompt collection of receivables
- Process monthly payroll and disbursements
- Prepare annual budgets
- Monitor inventory movement
- Manage working capital and operating cash flows
- Treasury management
- Carry out bank reconciliations on all bank statements
- Provide information to external auditors during annual audits.
- Develop and implement financial and tax strategies
- Develop and implement performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Provide support to management as required
- Have a minimum of B.Sc in Accounting or a closely related field. ACCA / ICAN qualifications are a strong advantage
- Experience in managing the Financial Account for projects is an added advantage
- Have 3 – 5 years’ experience as an accountant. Experience in a Pioneering and supervisory role is an added advantage
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be sociable and able to network easily and effectively
- Be confident and able to represent the company effectively
- Be extremely computer literate and must have experience using accounting software, Quick book, SAP, ERP etc.
- Be a self-starter, able to work under minimal or no supervision
- Be able to work effectively under pressure
Job Title: Marketer
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers ensuring 100% customer retention.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
- Working closely with other departments and finding opportunities to cross sell.
- Set appointments with clients and follow up with them afterward.
- Generating leads and turn them into opportunities for sales.
- Contacting potential customers via telephone email and face to face.
- Arranging meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate products.
- Negotiating prices with potential customers and closing sales.
- Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success.
- Minimum experience of 1 year and above in sales with proven track records (Records will be verified where necessary)
- Minimum of an OND in Marketing or related field.
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business.
- Relevant industry experience ideally gained from a competitor business.
- Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue.
- Must possess Digital Marketing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters (Please include track records in your Cover Letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the e-mail must state “Job Title”
Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.