Current Employment for a Cashier at OPPO Nigeria
OPPO is a camera phone brand enjoyed by young people around the world. For the last 10 years, OPPO has been focusing on manufacturing camera phones, while innovating mobile photography technology breakthroughs.
In 2017, OPPO was ranked as the number 4 smartphone brand globally, according to IDC. And today, OPPO provides excellent smartphone photography experience to over 200 million young people around the world.
We are recruting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Be responsible for Cash&cost booking and monitor daily process.
- Analysis the cost and manage the vendor and customer
- In charge of communicating with accounting firm
- Reporting and analyzing data provided by different tools and system for annual audit and tax.
- Other works assigned by manager.
- Have 1-3 years’ solid experience in Accounting and Audit field, and Tax’s preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or above
- Proficient on English speaking ,writing ,reading ,listening
- High energy level sense of urgency & the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be self-motivated and able to achieve quickly and efficiently the mission
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Under 27 years old;
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please do not send us your CV if you cannot meet up all above mentioned qualifications.