Regulatory Affairs Officer (Pharmacist) Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited – A reputable indigenous Pharmaceutical/Cosmetics Company in Lagos has an immediate employment for a suitable candidate, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Officer (Pharmacist)
- To ensure the appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance of cosmetics, pharmaceutical and medical products in order to control the safety and efficacy of products.
- Responsible for completing reports and applying for any licenses required for operation.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations set by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring manufactured products are appropriately licensed, produced and marketed.
- Negotiating with regulatory authorities for marketing authorization.
- Developing and writing clear arguments and explanations for new product licences and licence renewals.
- Ensuring that a company’s products comply with regulations.
- Providing advice about regulations to manufacturers/scientists.
- Providing strategic advice to senior management throughout the development of a new product.
- Writing comprehensible, user-friendly, clear product information leaflets and labels.
- Undertaking and managing regulatory inspections.
- Collecting, collating and evaluating scientific data that has been researched by colleagues.
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Advising scientists and manufacturers on regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that quality standards are met and submissions meet strict deadlines.
- Reviewing company practices and providing advice on changes to systems.
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy (PHARMACIST ONLY)
- MBA Qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical sector.
- Below 35 years
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org With the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.