Vacancies at Boch Systems Company Limited
Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) is a leading Systems Integration Company of choice. Our mission is to provide professional and quality service delivery on information and communication technology that are reliable, timely and cost effective; to our esteemed clients through our highly skilled and dedicated workforce, partners and technology, returning value to our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
- Engage, build and manage relationships with both new and prospective clients.
- Identify customer needs and proactively seek to provide products and services to meet these needs.
- Lead the development of new products and the selection of appropriate strategies compatible with client’s investment goals and risk appetite.
- Develop and manage customised investment portfolios and discretionary funds for institutions, corporations, pension funds etc.
- Design and manage families of mutual funds.
- Marketing – Customer Acquisition/ Retention
- Coordinate and lead effective and efficient marketing, marketing campaigns and proposal efforts focused on key client segments to improve customer base and revenue.
- Drive the acquisition of new clients and coordinate the marketing activities of all marketing officers.
- Oversee the marketing of risk asset products as well as cross-selling of CDL’s range of product offerings to new/ existing customers.
- Promote affinity schemes amongst clients in order to achieve greater loyalty and referrals.
- Industry Knowledge & Trends
- Monitor advances and trends in global Asset and Wealth Management and apply knowledge in developing CDL’s Asset and Wealth Management operations.
- Obtain and review research and competition analysis with a view of adequately positioning the function and products.
- Keep abreast of business opportunities and devise strategies to convert them into viable and profitable ventures.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Strong knowledge of financial services landscape.
- Deep understanding of wealth management or private banking services, trends including portfolio management, financial planning, asset management, client reporting etc.
- Broad technical skills in retirement plans, general investment matters and applicable tax, insurance and estate planning issues.
- Strong entrepreneurial, excellent marketing, negotiating and relationship management skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Capable of hands-on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Client focused attitude and the ability to work well under pressure.
- High degree of professionalism and discretion; culturally astute.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and qualitative skills.
- High sense of judgement, ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Self motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
Job Title: ICT Support Intern
- Contributes and assists in the preparation of the ICT department’s annual budget.
- Enforce application policies and procedures that promote and ensure adequate confidentiality, integrity, and availability of corporate data and information.
- Coordinate the identification of inherent IT risks, their short and long-term implications and advice management accordingly.
Network Architecture, Hardware and Software:
- Conduct software installation and configuration e.g. client applications, anti-virus utilities, printer drivers, etc.
- Install, configure, upgrade and maintain all system software and related hardware.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all network, hardware and software related issues as and when required.
- Initiate start-up and shutdown procedures on all servers, UPS and inverters.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery:
- Maintain and update disaster recovery site and conduct the periodic backup operations on all data as required.
- Assist in the deployment of an effective antivirus system across all servers, laptops and desktops and ensure the network is appropriately equipped to defend itself against virus attack or unauthorised access.
- Assist in monitoring vendor compliance with service level agreements and flag identified issues.
- Assist in monitoring and executing ICT projects in conjunction with service providers and in alignment with defined timelines and budgets.
- Assist in monitoring ICT resource requirements to minimize delays or disruptions in ICT service delivery.
- Assist in the sourcing and purchase of ICT related hardware, software and resource in line with CDL procurement policies and processes.
- Application Development and Website Administration
- Assist in maintaining, updating and administering company website, intranet and portal as and when required.
Customer Service/ Issues Resolution:
- Proactively anticipate end user concerns and complaints and provide them with quick and cordial service response and ICT technical support, with greater efficiency.
- Respond to all helpdesk calls and maintain issues/ request log.
- Provide first-level support on the phone to end-users on ICT related issues and coordinate more technical issues requiring location visit/ vendor involvement.
- Assist to organise and monitor (in conjunction with HR) the delivery of relevant end-user training on self-help tips.
- Keep abreast of technology trends/ development taking place in the industry and disseminate information to team for discussion and adoption as approved.
- Assist in evaluating new tools/technologies, analyse relevance to CDL operations and present findings to management.
Reporting and Other Duties:
- Assist in the documentation of periodic management reports on the activities of the department for management decision making.
- Act on behalf of, and perform other duties as assigned by Head, ICT.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th November, 2018.