Vacancies at Impact Arabian Perfumes and Oils
Impact Arabian Perfumes and Oils is a retail sales business of Arabian perfumes across Nigeria with strong presence in different shopping malls. We are currently looking to recruit an Online Sales executive who is computer savvy and has a sizable experience in e-commerce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: In-Store Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are currently looking to recruit an In-Store Sales Executive who is conversant with sales and a good communication skill.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- A degree or high school diploma.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Job Title: Online Sales Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
- Surf and research on the internet for different sales opportunities.
- Coordinate order processing, delivery and returns of customer orders
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on execution of brand, marketing and e-commerce activities
- Execute activities driven by data analytics
- Identify strategic business partnerships
- Implement customer retention and loyalty programs
- Implement e-commerce activities
- Implement new business collaboration initiatives
- Implement preventive and corrective measures of disaster recovery plan
- Maintain business partnerships
- Manage a diverse service environment
- Manage operations for service excellence
- Manage service quality and customer satisfaction
- Monitor and maintain smooth functionality of website
- Monitor fulfillment of customers’ orders via store pick or delivery service
- Monitor sales, promotions, marketing and social media programs, and activities over digital platforms
- Operate and maintain existing IT infrastructure and networks based on standard operations procedures
- Prepare insights report on data mining outcome
- Provide specialized knowledge and insights on the development of technology strategy and roadmap
- Track and report business outcome of data-driven insights
- Candidate should posse minimum of SSCE
- Must have at least 1 year work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.