Youth Skills Development Programme at Action Health Incorporated
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization committed to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to productive adulthood. Since its establishment in 1989, AHI has served as an advocate and catalyst for creating better life options for young people in Nigeria. By working in partnership with local and international donors, AHI has helped to bring young people issues into the public domain and gotten state governments and the Federal government to take a stand in support thereof.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Youth Skills Development Programme 2019
Program Summary/Job Description
- We are pleased to call for applications to our annual Youth Skills Development Programme. This is a salaried one-year internship programme that engages fresh secondary school leavers aged 16-19 years, to serve as Youth Programme Assistants within the organization.
- The programme provides them the opportunity to develop the core competencies and skills required for transition from adolescence to a healthy and productive adulthood with particular focus on the following competencies:
- Self Organisation and Time Management;
- Interpersonal Communication & Public Speaking;
- ICT Proficiency and Office – Administration;
- Personal Health Management;
- Community Development Activities.
- Participants in the upcoming programme will have the opportunity to work at AHI from December 2018 – December 2019 and certificates will be issued to them on successful completion of the programme.
Eligible applicants should:
- Demonstrate creativity and ability to use initiative;
- Be committed to working full-time from December 2017 -December 2018;
- Lives within close proximity of the Jibowu – Yaba area of Lagos Mainland.
- Be between 16-19 years old;
- Have a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credits including Mathematics and English Language in the SSCE or NECO;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their completed “Application Form” to: [email protected]
Click Here to Download Application Form (Ms Word)
Obtain Application Form from our office at:
Action Health Incorporated,
17 Lawal Street, Off Oweh Street,
Fadeyi – Lagos State.
Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.
- All applications must be received before the closing date.
- Short-listed candidates will be contacted by email and mobile text messages therefore, applicants are advised to check their emails regularly. When called upon, you will be required to come along with copies of your certificates and a reference letter from your school principal.