Credit Controller wanted at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
Req I D: Req-0910
- Coordinate the debts of existing debtors and recommending to Management whether to allow credit sales/services to a prospective or existing customer
- Manage debt recovery and/or negotiate repayment plans
- Maintain good relationship with credit customers to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payment commitments.
- Organizing the Credit Control activities for AES units and managing the teams.
- Setting up the terms and conditions of credit sales and ensuring implementation and follow-up of procedures, reporting and credit committee meetings.
- Check customers’ credit rating/performance
- Effectively manage collection of debts and customers’ payments
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Provide debt information to relevant stakeholders within AES Creation of aged debtors’
- Report and recommending solutions to recover aged debts
- Effectively coordinate accounts collection manage sales ledger to ensure prompt collection of debts and reduce bad debts
- Provide response to debt queries, raise sales invoices and issue credit notes
- Continually coach team members on debt-recovery techniques and record management
- Provide weekly/monthly analysis and cash forecasts on debt performance
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Financial Director.
- B.Sc/HND qualification with a minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience in related function or in an accounts department
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Relevant Certification is a pre-requisite
- Strong background in customer service or credit advisory role either in a corporate environment
- Possess excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Credit Control and Customer Service.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online