Marine Operations Supervisor / Pilot Vacancy at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Operations Supervisor / Pilot
Job number: 25970
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Type of Employment: Contract
- A Port Harcourt based position exists for an experienced Marine Pilot, piloting vessels up to Suezmax size and providing office based technical marine support.
- A Master Class 1 certificate is required and at least 5 years of pilotage experience with over 2,500 pilotage movements.
- The position combines pilotage and office based marine operations management and support.
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with oil terminal operations, tanker operations and supply boat operations and be able to provide specialised technical support in these areas.
- Functional knowledge of marine regulations and safe working practices is essential.
- Excellent analytical, organisational and computer skills are expected.
- Master Class I certificate, Oil Tanker endorsement desirable but not essential.
- Minimum years of Experience: +10 Years experience on vessels as a deck officer, 5 years of pilotage experience of vessels up to Suezmax size. The level of pilotage experience desired is a pilot who has more than 2,500 pilotages.
- Special Abilities/Skills: Pilotage Experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online