Afridigitals Limited ICT Apprenticeship Program 2018
Afridigitals Limited is recruiting for ICT Apprenticeship PROGRAM. Afridigitals is a web solution and digital creative corporation. We are a crew of experts enthusiastic about what we do and our Afridigitals provides a range of services such Web Design and Development, Mobile App Development, Website Re-designing, Web Maintenance, Graphics Design & Branding, Entertainment Services; ICT, Digital, Creative and Entertainment Career Trainings.
We focus on building Websites that have unparalleled abilities to help businesses brands connect with more opportunities in new and unique ways with 100% client-satisfaction and service delivery.
Applications are invited for:
Title: ICT Apprenticeship Program
- This Ict Apprenticeship PROGRAM offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in your chosen ICT, Creative and Digital Media career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation.
- This Ict Apprenticeship PROGRAM will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with senior staff.
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Information Technology, Creative and Multimedia Industries for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns
Areas of ICT Training Fields That Will Be Covered:
- Web Design and Development
- Graphics Design
- Digital Media Marketing & Management
- Video Editing
- Social media marketing
Benefit of Ict Apprenticeship PROGRAM
- Note that you that after a period of intensive training as well as career-path mentor-ship and once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations
- You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations
- Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career upliftment
- Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience
- Unlimited internet and ambience to work with
- A little ict skills is required.
- A basic understanding of computer operations
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Plus Entertainment Professions (Music Video &Film Making, Audio Production etc).
- Applicants should only be residents of these areas: Egbeda, Idimu, Abesan, Ipaja, Iyana-Ipaja, Ayobo,shasha,oresunbare,akonwonjo,isherri, Akowonjo, Ikotun, Dopemu, Igando , iyano oba
- Only candidate with WAEC, OND,HND ,Industrial attachment, Corper can apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover letters, Resume and completed internship application to email with subject line “Ict Apprenticeship PROGRAM /location” TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant without specified location as subject title wont be considered
Application materials will not be considered without a Cover letter, Resume and only selected person the the selected area will be called upon
Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interview.
Application Deadline 10th November, 2018.