Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Consultant II – Hal Consulting
Job Segment: Consulting, Business Development, Project Manager, Technology, Sales
- This is an experienced role that, under broad direction, focuses on project based work related to reservoir characterization, well engineering, reservoir management and project management.
- Exploits expertise and experience in areas above and pursues innovative approaches; understands how domain data has been acquired and uses cross-discipline workflows to implement best-practice approaches.
- Sets project objectives, priorities, and milestones.
- Has solid project management skills and is capable of leading own project workstream(s).
- Capable of actively managing a team with members (within own workstream) who have various levels of competence in the relevant technical domain (s), while recognizing and making use of the talents of colleagues.
- Understands and supports the use of best practice work processes, project, quality and commercial management.
- Effectively exploits a network of contacts and typically contributes to multi-disciplinary projects within Halliburton.
- Pro-actively identifies potential problems within the team or within the workstream, and address client issues to understand and effectively resolve them.
- Actively coaches others in handling these situations.
- Has direct customer contact and involvement in business development activities.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) discipline and a minimum of 6 years of experience required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online