Operations & Projects Support Officer Job at Aeti Power Systems & Controls Limited
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited; a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Power Education and Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited has in the last few years rendered the fore mentioned services to the: Generation and Distribution companies in Nigeria. Due to the need for expansion, and necessity to meet the request from our clients, we hereby seek application from suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations & Projects Support Officer
- Provide support to oversee the day-to-day running of the company’s business
- Support to co- ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products and services
- General support to all departments
- Strategic marketing of the company’s businesses
- Managing business relationships
- Along with the head of operations, liaise with potential Customers regarding training and other Power projects and consulting needs and solutions
- Provide support to prepare annual income budget projections for all products
- Develop new business ideas and follow-up
- Prepare proposals, MOU, and other business documents
- Any other function as may be directed by HOP
Qulifications and Experience
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in any Engineering field or Degree in Business Related fields.
- Must possess a Strong team spirit and to relate to other cultures, values and norms.
- Above 5 years experience with Managerial skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title.