Programme Coordinator Job at AETI Power Systems and Control Limited
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector.
We hereby seek applications from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Coordinator
- Interfacing between the company and participants.
- Identify lapses and the resources required to deliver the programmes.
- Develop Power program class schedule and ensure strict adhererance by facilitator.
- Ensure continuous interaction with stakeholders to set expectations, review objectives and coordinate resources towards achieving program goals.
- Market Power programmes to target audience.
- Accountability to program financial performance.
- Oversees program advert, student registration , payment and execution.
- Follow up on outstanding payments.
- Ensure the program is in line with Company Standards.
- Continuously inform all stake holders within the company of any new information on on-going.
- Serves as a liaison officer between the company and registered students
- Prepare Manuals and deliver lectures for the professional courses when the need arises.
- Any other function as may be directed by management
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc/ B.Eng /HND (Electrical /Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related discipline)
- Must possess a Strong team spirit and to relate to other cultures, values and norms.
- Above 5 years experience with Managerial skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title