Latest Vacancies at Afrinovation International Limited
Afrinovation International Limited is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
- We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
- This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and candidates.
- Monitoring social media trends and implementing strategies to keep up with trends
- Work with the Social Media team to create and implement campaigns
- Develop social media content calendars
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create social media content
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
- Designing of strategies to promote brand awareness on social media
- Ensuring effective and timely interaction with users on social media.
- Posting and sharing of daily promotional content for the website
- Constantly restrategizing and generating content to ensure exponential growth on social media accounts.
- Responsible for increasing organic followers on social media and monitoring rate of increase.
- Preparing and submitting reports on social media performance including growth achievements, recommendations and so on.
- Developing promotional content and working with the graphics team to ensure all materials needed to aid social media growth are available in due time.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Candidates must reside in Lagos.
Job Title: Digital Marketer/Graphic Artist
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Develop digital advertising initiatives
- Provide creative insight and direction when consulting with staff and client on the various design project.
- Conceptualize designs that will elicit a positive response.
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve technical hardware or software problems
- All other Digital Marketing & Graphic Design functions as may be assigned.
- Creative thinker
- Proficiency in MS-Office Suite, Social media & Internet, and Graphics Design Software (Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign etc.)
Job Title: Admin/Account Officer
- High level experience in Microsoft Excel is a must and compulsory.
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Customer or Client Service Orientation
Job Tittle Community Manager/Intern
- We are looking for young, social interns who are looking to learn digital marketing and web development for free for At least a three months’ period.
- Digital Marketing Overview
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Google AdWords – Search Engine Marketing | Display Advertising
- Google My Business – Connecting your business with local customers
- Inbound Digital Marketing Concepts and Implementation
- Social Media Marketing – Strategy | Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Google+
- Web Development
- Graphics Design
- Video Marketing – YouTube
- Facebook & LinkedIn Advertising
Job Title: Content Manager
- As a content director your role is to drive engagement and user acquisition
- Via digital channels, while this role allows you to help foster growth online.
- Progressive results from online activities also convert to offline presence and events.
- Bolstering a fantastic community for Peptribe user to thrive in by,
- Having conversations with our brand advocates and folks in our community
- Building Visibility and credibility by organising online events with community managers and Influencers such as live trainings in chosen fields, tweet conferences, podcasts, webinars, etc.
- Creatively developing ways to grow and scale community and connect with new users and subscribers.
- Manages Content and engagement on Platform Recruits community Managers to help drive content and engagement.
- Manage Content Managers and ensure they meet set goals and objectives
- Analysing Efforts driving the most traffic. Creating relationships with different teams
- Work with digital marketing executive to create effective digital campaigns
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2018.