Executive Personal Assistant Position at TL First Group
TL First Group pioneers in integrating accountancy, management consultancy, public service productivity, leadership development and international development in a unique way that improves the social economic wellbeing of citizens and the yield of investors. Our unique approach provides our clients with added value through integrated solutions and delivery partnership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Reports to: Group Managing Director
You will be responsible for management of the office, logistics, business services functions, and maintaining the GMD’s local diary. This includes, but is not limited to, the following main responsibilities:
- Conduct business, economic and financial research for marketing
- Develop and implement aggressive market awareness and penetration initiatives
- Develop and maintain an accurate database of clients and prospects
- Ensure adequate financial administration, recording and reporting of operations in TL First Nigeria.
- Organise meetings and produce an executive summary of meetings.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver training programmes, conferences and events, as appropriate.
- Produce daily activity, weekly progress, and monthly performance reports.
- Produce partnership and business development proposals for prospects
- Provide adequate technical and logistic support to consultants to effectively deliver assignments.
- Provide effective personal and executive support to the GMD.
- Provide protocol and logistic support across all areas, including receiving the Group Managing Director at the airports, checking into hotels, providing all amenities, and other aspects of logistics.
- Supervise the administration of the office, equipment and vehicles and ensure adequate financial administration, recording and reporting.
- Support the GMD in identifying and securing clients and partners for all business units of the Nigerian operations.
Your monthly performance targets will be based on the following:
- Quality of Personal and Executive Support to the GMD
- Efficiency and quality of office management
- Number of delegates successfully registered for TL First Programmes
- Number of partnership and consultancy proposals delivered to prospects
- Quality and success of market and business development initiatives
- Quality and frequency of technical briefings.
- At least 4 years work experience.
- Strong academic qualifications – minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Fill Application Form
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.