Real Estate Agent Opportunity at Anrex Limited
Anrex Limited aims to provide competitive services in the real estate market, selling and managing residential and commercial property. The organisation strives for market leadership and is continually seeking to enhance its reputation among both the public and members of the industry for honesty, integrity and competence as real estate practitioners.
We are recruiting to to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Agent
- The individual in the sales consultant role is required to contribute to the provision of quality services through effectively listing properties and managing the sales process in a manner that exceeds customer expectations.
- Success in this position will be dependent upon the individual’s ability to exceed the sales targets.
- Working in a team environment with the other sales consultants/Estate ganets, the individual will be expected to demonstrate commitment, loyalty and an ability to work as an enthusiastic team member in accordance with the organisation’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
- Achieve individual monthly / quarterly sales targets
- Maintain familiarity with all office listings but importantly manage listings assigned by management including regularly liaising with vendors, prospective buyers, solicitors, councils and any other essential party
- Complete all necessary documentation associated with listing and selling property, including preparation and execution of sales agency agreements and advertising material
- Complete and keep current compulsory checklists
- Provide regular written and oral feedback to vendors on market indicators and buyer interest
- Conduct market appraisals for prospective vendors
- Demonstrate an ability to convert listing presentations into exclusive office listing
- Demonstrate a commitment to satisfying Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements and therefore maintain current registration or licence
- Assist the organisation gain a better market share by identifying, recommending and implementing improved selling and marketing strategies
- Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective liasing with other related businesses and colleagues
- Ensure potential customers are provided with reliable and accurate advice regarding property movements and industry trends
- To plan, design and conduct appropriate marketing and selling strategies for individual properties
- Be responsible for accuracy and media insertions in relation to the marketing of a property
- Assist when required in preparing and providing various sales reports for the sales manager
- Endeavour to maintain an understanding of both local and national real estate markets
- In addition to the above role requirements, be involved in activities designed to assist Anrex in gaining a greater market share, including telephone canvassing, door knocking and leaflet drops
- Assist when required with any internal project undertaken
- Assist the organisation achieve budgetary targets from its sales activities
- Ensure punctual attendance for all internal and external business commitments
- Participate in key result area and key performance indicator review processes to establish areas for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- To perform your duties to a high professional and ethical standard
- To maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards.
- Maintain a well groomed and business like appearance
- Communication Skills, Achievement Drive, Planning and Organisational Skills.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org