Current Recruitment at May and Baker Nigeria Plc
Baker Nigeria Plc, we are committed to applying our resources and science to improve the quality of life. We provide quality and affordable medicines, food and beverages to those who need them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Sales & Marketing
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the incumbent will be expected to craft creative brand plans and drive implementation by the sales force to achieve sales objective for the brand
- He / She will be responsible for the delivery of brand strategy development for portfolio, develop annual, mid and long terms brand plans for the portfolio to achieve aggressive growth targets and manage Brand P&L.
- Applicants must have hands-on experience in the marketing function of a Healthcare / FMCG business and a good sense of creativity to achieve results
- Applicants must possess HND/B.Sc in Marketing, B. Pharm or related disciple with a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in brand management
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite.
Job Title: Treasury Accountant
Department: Financial and Accounts
Job Type: Full Time
- The successful candidate will be expected to drive and monitor collections, ensure right matching of cash in/outflows, prepare dividend proposals, follow up with payment of dividends and WHT on dividends, provide support on bank operations, co-ordinate treasury projects and external engagements (Fund Managers, Financial advisors).
- He / She will source for funds required for the company’s operations at optimum prices and lowest risk to improve the company’s margins through reduction of Net Financing costs, preparation of Cash Flow Forecasts for weekly and monthly cash Inflows and outflows whilst analyzing its impact on business performance.
- Advise management on gearing ratios and capital mix and be responsible for net cash flows for the business and optimum spend/investment of funds.
- B.Sc in Accountancy or Management Sciences + ACA, ACCA, Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Treasury Management;
- Good oral and written communication skills, Good interpersonal and negotiating skills, knowledge of financial management in manufacturing sector, strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in the use of ERP.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic and annual marketing plans for our pharma business aimed at enhancing the company’s competitive market position and delivering profit and growth expectations from the business.
- He / She must possess good Technical / analytical ability, strong oral and written communication abilities, good presentation skills, good planning, co-ordination and decision making skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate outstanding business knowledge and proficiency with relevant computer applications.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high level of competence in Pharma Marketing function and possess strong people leadership skills with B.Pharm, MBA and 10 to 15years cumulative experience with a reputable company.
Job Title: Chief Engineer
Location: Sango, Ogun
Type: Full Time
- The preferred candidate will be responsible for establishing and implementing preventive and corrective maintenance for equipment, carry out project design & implementation and partner with procurement unit to ensure availability of engineering spare parts.
- Candidates must possess excellent planning, analytical and strong people leadership skills.
- Candidates should possess B.Eng, with at least 10 years verifiable hands-on engineering experience in pharmaceutical / manufacturing industry.
- Possession of MBA and Membership of COREN would be an added advantage.
Job Title: Corporate Communications Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Department: General Management
Type: Full Time
- The desired candidate must be a self-starter, able to develop and execute the corporate communications strategy for the business.
- He / She will be concerned with corporate image making / brand building, media and government relations and major stakeholder management while boosting investor and shareholder confidence.
- He / she will also oversee government procurement business.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in related field with at least ten (10) years media management experience in a reputable company (4years of which must be at management level).
- The preferred candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with the ability to interact effectively with a variety of people at all levels.
Remuneration is Attractive.
Application Deadline 3rd December, 2018.