Graduate Relationship Officer Job at Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Limited
Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Limited is a Mortgage Bank duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to undertake mortgage banking and related services. It was originally incorporated in 1992 as Citizens Savings and Loans Limited. But the name was changed in 1997 to New Patriot Building Society Limited. Guaranty Trust Bank plc acquired the company in August 2007 as a wholly owned subsidiary and changed its name to GTHomes Limited to reflect its relationship with GTBank. Imperial Homes Mortgage Bank Limited then commenced operation in January 2008.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
- The incumbent would be responsible for Loan origination & appraisal, Relationship Management, Creation of Risk Assets, Deposit Mobilization, Sourcing for Property Investment & Joint Venture Transactions and Account Opening.
- To propose, analyze and evaluate intending projects for the bank
- Mobilize cheap funds to fund risk assets.
- Build new and maintain existing relationships with Clients
- Sales and Marketing of the bank’s Projects up for sale.
- To work within approved Imperial Homes/Units budget
- To ensure that finished projects are the bank’s acceptable standards.
- Liaise with Mortgage Inspection Unit (MIU) to ensure that projects are completed within stipulated/programmed time.
- Ensure that all drawings and other relevant documents are to standards and in line with professional practice code and ethics (CI/SFB)
- Ensure that all the appropriate authorities statutory regulations and guidelines are maintained and strictly adhered to
- A minimum of a 2.2 Bachelors Degree from an Accredited University.
- 0-2 Years Post NYSC experience in Sales/Marketing/Relationship Management
- Ability to communicate in Hausa language would be of added advantage
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “REF:RO-Abuja” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted and qualified candidates would be contacted.