Current Job Opportunities at Coin Hub Nigeria
Coin Hub Nigeria is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Online and Offline Marketing Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Social Media Management:
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimization.
- Graphic and visual design.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Content creation and copywriting.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must possess good reporting and analytical skill.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing, Public Administration, Business Administration, Communication or other related courses.
- Certification in graphic design.
- Certification in SEO.
- National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN) certificate will be an added advantage.
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Job Type: Full time
- The IT Manager will work directly with the Hub Manager to manage the IT unit, IT infrastructure and to implement strategic and operational IT initiatives for the hub.
- Be knowledgeable about, and have practical experience in all aspects of systems, networking, database and help desk administration, and website management.
- Forecast costs, equipment and personnel needs for projects and programs as required and related to IT operations.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Conducting regular system audits
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Manage and recommend necessary upgrades to the firm’s telephone system
- Oversee all telephone changes, including routing for seating
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Establish and maintain relationships with contractors and equipment suppliers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Hub Manager.
- B.Sc or B.Tech in Computer Science from a credible institution
- Minimum of 4 years of experience performing the job duties described above
- Relevant IT certification. Certification in Project Management will be an advantage.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Very strong analysis skills
- Very comfortable use of MS Office
- Ability to find innovative solutions to day-to-day IT problems
- Proactive in determining IT needs for the firm
- Ability to provide hands on IT support for the firm
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn, and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Good communication skills
- Good documentation skills
- Able to multitask effectively
- Effective time management skills
- Competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted.