Data Analyst Paid Intern Job at Youngstars Foundation
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst Paid Intern
- Applicant must have experience in the use Statistical Packages and intermediate to advanced skill level in at analyzing data.
- Applicant will need to be competent in graphic design and Info graphics Presentations using Photoshop, Fireworks and Corel Draw with a constant desire to push boundaries.
- Applicant will also be required to demonstrate outstanding organizational abilities coupled with a confident approach to communicating at varied levels.
- Applicant will need to be an enthusiastic worker passionate about growing skills and driving new ideas and initiatives forward.
- B.Sc/HND in Statistics, Mathematics or any other qualification in Computing
- At least 2 years’ experience with proof of achievement as Data Analyst
- Must be between 21 and 35 years of age.
- Stata, Sas, SPSS, R, Photoshop, Fireworks, Corel Draw and must have knowledge in at least one regression analysis software.
- Applicants with knowledge of Illustrations and Infographics have added advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV and recent Passport Photograph to: email@example.com