Logistics and Administrative Assistant Job at Creative Associates International
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes In education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, DC., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike. Creative Associates International has been working in Nigeria for more than a decade to support education programs In Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics and Administrative Assistant
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The Northern Nigeria Education Initiative Plus (NEI+) project works to improve the quality of and access to education in Northern Nigeria, equitably and sustainably.
- Logistics and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and organizational support to the Operations unit of NEI+ project to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Reporting & Supervision:
- This position is housed in Abuja, Nigeria, reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Support the operation team with the implementation of Operational processes and procedures,
- Assist with coordinating transportation requests within and outside the office;
- Assist with logistics arrangements for international staff/visitors;
- Assist with logistics for conferences, local travel, workshops and other activities;
- Manage staff monthly call credit and Internet payments;
- Support the team with basic asset/Inventory management;
- Support the preparation of support documents for procurement
- Receive all correspondences and visitors to the office
- Assist In managing office supplies, checking stock levels and ensuring proper use.
- Assist In Tracking staff leave and performance appraisal due dates
- Perform other secretarial and office duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- University degree preferred
- Significant office management experience
- Strong organizational skills, understanding the importance of paying attention to detail
- Computer skills, proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Significant experience in general office practice and secretarial duties
- Creativity, flexibility sound judgment, ability to take Initiative, and carry outwork independently
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to Interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, and consultants
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2018
Method of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV to: email@example.com with “Logistics and Administrative Assistant” in the email Subject line
- Only finalists will be, please contacted. No phone calls.
- Creative Associates International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.