Silo Attendant Needed at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Silo Attendant
- Manage and maintain the regrind roller mills for optimal performance.
- Ensure efficient operation of the silo plant to achieve a free flow of materials to the process lines.
- Follow maintenance schedule for the silo plant to prevent breakdown.
- Ensure the silo area and plant machinery are maintained in the right state of cleanliness in accordance with Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) regulation.
- Maintain proper documentation of stock, raw materials, and all issues related to silo management for reference purpose.
The Person must:
- Have good mechanical aptitude.
- Be physically fit.
- Have good communication skills.
- OND in Science or Engineering related disciplines.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a recognized manufacturing company.
- Familiarity with the operations of Silo plant and process flow.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online