Female Administrative Assistant (Internship) Job at WFO Roedl & Partner
At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Administrative Assistant (Internship)
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill that can enhance the firm’s effectiveness through high-end administrative and customer service support.
- The individual’s core responsibility is to serve as the administrative assistant in ensuring comprehensive management of the office premises.
- Report and convey guests of the Company to advised employees/destinations.
- Provide refreshments for employees (training, workshops, etc.) and guests.
- Set up rooms (huddle room/ conference room) for advised activities.
- Register all visitors and attend to enquiries from walk-in’s, telephone calls, etc.
- Liaison officer between staff , guests and security.
- Manage the Firm’s phone lines, receive calls,dispatch calls to responsible employees.
- Coordinate transport , travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Manage petty cash and breakfast budget including requests and accurate documentation for weekly retirements
- On a daily basis, inspect and maintain office premises (interior and exterior), ensure satisfactory clean up of premises by office assistants, register-report and ensure repairs, replacements (i.e. light bulb replacements,minor repairs, etc.)
- Monitor utilities (diesel, PHCN meter readings), tv subscriptions, front office telephone subscription and call credit and ensure replenishment prior to expiry of supplies.
- Liaise with vendors and coordinate maintenance work (i.e. plumbing, appliance maintenance, electrical and other services, renovations, fumigations, professional cleaning,etc.) as needed
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of OND in Business Administration or Secretarial Administration.
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ work experience in a similar administrative role or customer service role.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Package.
Competencies and Skills:
- Must present a good corporate image in appearance and diction.
- Good communication skills (good writing skills) and record keeping skills with uncompromising attention to details.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work pro-actively and under own initiative
- Must be able to apply tact and diplomacy for good customer service delivery and management.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant” as the subject of your email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates who meet the vacancy requirements will be contacted.