Job Vacancies In A Reputable Food and Beverage Company
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a Food and Beverage organization that deals with fresh seafood and meat located in Lekki is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring the service of:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Ref Id: LACH/041219/ITSO
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Type: Part Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems, networks and company website.
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Analysis of call logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Job Title: Online Sales Executive
Location: Lagos State
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through email marketing, networking, online platforms, and social media.
- Achieve Sales target through online sales.
- Discover and pursue new sales opportunities, follow up on leads and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle objections or queries, if any.
- Maintain good relationships with clients and drive new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Provide daily/weekly reports, sales forecasts etc.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Proven experience as a sales executive or an equivalent relevant role.
- Frontend online sales promotion experience and preferably supporting marketing websites.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills are very important.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of online marketing methods and techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the role (Online Sales Executive) as the subject of your application (Please ensure CV are in MS Word format only).
Application Deadline 7th December, 2018.