Computer Programmer Job in Oyo State at Afrihealth Initiative
Afrihealth Initiative started operations in March, 2018 with interest in improving healthcare delivery in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Programmer
- Software Testing,
- Provide support to end-users
- Database querying and manipulation.
- Code Debugging ,
- Application Development, Configuration & deployment
- HND/B.Sc from any reputable university or polytechnic.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Must be comfortable with Object Oriented Programming.
- Must be able to use at least one php framework. (E.g Yii2 , Sympony, Laravel, etc)
- Ability to program in other programming languages is an added advantage.
- Good Understanding of user experience architecture.
- Graphic design will be an added advantage.
- Effective use of front-end development frameworks will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to write programming instructions that are readable,logical and efficient.
- Must be able to design and implement a normalized database.
- Must be proficient with data manipulation and definition with MySql (E.g.Table, Joins, Views, Functions, Triggers, Stored Procedures, etc)
- Good command of php, Mysql, Ajax, JQuery, CSS, HTML5, bootstrap
- Not more than 28 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018.