Latest Job Vacancies at Montaigne Place
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- To generate sales from existing customers and attract new clients and ensure clients have a memorable service experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and potential customers
- Sell all brands of products
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ needs and requirements
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Negotiate the terms of a purchase and close sales
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct
- Maintains a daily sales register
- Write a minimum of 20 prescriptions a week
- Achieve all targets
Key Performance Indicators:
- Product knowledge displayed
- Sales revenue
- Integrity of sales register
- Customer satisfaction index
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- HND certificate
- One (1) -Two (2) years cognate experience.
- Products and applications
- Body skin types
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal Relation skills
Job Title: Outlet Manager
- Can you ensure customer satisfaction, stock management and also cash management?
- Do you reside in Lekki-Ajah Axis, Lagos.
- If you think you can add a lot to Montaigne Place then we are seeking to recruit a dynamic, vibrant, passionate and aggressive individual like you to fill this role.
- Do you have the ability to promote and increase sales through the outlets?
- Are you willing to improve customer loyalty and satisfaction?
- The Outlet Manager is saddled with the responsibility of increasing the outlet turnover and maximize profitability.
- Drive promotional activities
- Cash management
- Maximize profitability.
- Promote and increase sales through the outlets
- Improve customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Stock management
- Experience in the retail environment is very crucial and an added advantage
- Should have good administrative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resident in Lekki-Ajah axis, Lagos(added advantage).
- Candidate must be Smart
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in any relevant discipline
- 5-7 years post-NYSC experience as a Sales Manager, Marketing, Customer Service or Business Development manager
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org