Vacancy For Operator, Packaging at SABMiller Plc
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Job Title: Operator, Packaging
Reference Number: SAB-485
Location: Ilesa, Osun
- Opportunities exist in Ilesa Plant for the position of Operator, Packaging, reporting to the Shift Team Leader.
- The incumbent will Safely operate and maintain defined Packaging equipment and related processes in order to achieve optimal effectiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Operator will;
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Conduct autonomous maintenance
- Operate the equipment according to the work instructions and adhering to safe working practices at all times.
- Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
- Use QFR’s (As per triggers)
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards Abnormality reports as required
- Manage quality at source
- Improve personal competence and flexibility
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Measure performance attributes
- Record performance attributes
- Monitor and evaluate trends
- Assure quality of inputs
- Initiate corrective action.
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
- Operate manual and automatic machines on line as per standards
- Monitor production processes on shift and correct any negative trends
- Ensure process quality and productivity
- Complete associated tracking and monitoring:
- Complete operator workstation administration and take action as required.
- Complete Team room administration as required
- Ensure machine is in working order
- Apply 5S standards and practices in the workplace
- Work and communicate effectively in teams
- OND/B.Sc/HND or equivalent in Engineering.
- Experience in a packaging process environment.
- Minimum 2 years in FMCG environment
- Experience in running a high speed packaging line.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply