Latest Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asst. Coordinator – Payroll
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule – 5 days on / 2 day off
- Management Accounts
- Assist the Head of payroll unit to liaise with the field personnel to retrieve their timesheets and relevant supporting documents of claims for payroll purposes on or before the the 4th of the preceding month.
- Assist in the computation of personnel payroll liability in an accurate manner within 24 hours of receipt of timesheet except when queries exist on such timesheets.
- Assist in the preparation of transfer instructions to the bank to pay personnel within 24 hours after the approval of the payroll schedule with consideration to cashflow availability.
- Assist in the generation Field personnel payslips and delivery to the personnel within 24 hours of receipt of Salaries.
- Assist in coordinating the collation of personnel confirmation of receipt of salaries.
- Assist in the entry of all payroll transactions into the accounting software.
- Assist in the reconciliation of personnel monthly payroll to ensure accuracy and match with client invoices.
- Assist in preparation of Monthly PAYE and Pension Schedules for Field Staff on or before the 10th of the preceding month.
- Ensure all tax and pension queries from employees are attended within 24 hours of receipt of query.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement for Skye bank and WEMA Bank for the review of the Account Supervisor on or before the 10th of the Preceding Month.
- Prepare Monthly schedule of balance sheet accounts for Field Staff Advance, PAYE & Pension Liability field staff with the coordination of the Acting head Payroll before the 13th of the preceding month.
- Work with the Account Supervisor to follow up with Tax Office to Ensure all Tax Issues and Tax Card Issues are resolved within 48 hours of complaint.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact.
Job Title: Project Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule – 5 days on / 2 days off
- Know contract terms and assignment obligations.
- Respond to client and internal requests within expected timeframe.
- Obtain complete and clear assignment instruction from client.
- Support the team to ensure deployment of competent technical representatives for all assignment.
- Obtain reports from Technical Specialists within 24 hours of assignment completion.
- Review all reports for accuracy and completeness, referring to the Technical experts when in doubt.
- Maintain Project experience records
- Follow up on clients to ensure invoices are paid promptly and ensure efficient query resolution.
- Keep client informed of any changes of circumstances.
- Resolve dispute quickly and efficiently with eyes for details.
- Send weekly report to head of the department
- Support team on tender requirements
- Any other duties that maybe assigned.
The preferred candidate should be B.Sc. Engineering graduate of 1 – 2 years experience, with the following skills:
- Strong Analytical competence
- Competent in Microsoft, Excel, Power point and Word, AutoCAD
- Pay attention to details
- Reporting and Presentation Skills
- Should not exceed 28 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th December, 2018.