Nationwide Recruitment For Marketing Agents at Bonyk Technologies Limited
Bonyk Technologies Limited is an international vehicular tracking and speed limiter company, borne out of the desire of a team of young professionals in telematics who are based in Asia and Nigeria, to contribute to the efforts towards significantly reducing the level of insecurity of lives and properties in Nigeria through the use of advanced technology.
We have nationwide coverage and work with other security companies and related organizations to promote safety and security of our customers and their valued assets. We have both the experience and the expertise that has seen us as one of the leaders in nationwide vehicle tracking, stolen vehicle recovery, and speed limiter solutions provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Agent
Ref. No: MA/001
- We are seeking qualified graduates who will act as our agents in the marketing of highly intelligent vehicle tracking solutions and speed limiter devices in their designated locations.
- Review own sales performance from time to time
- Demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features of our products to potential customers
- Developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales
- Undertake a wide range of other sales related tasks as may be needed from time to time.
- Search for potential customers and bring them onboard
- Provide customers with immediate price quotations and strongly convince them
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and initial sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Pre-marketing experience not compulsory
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years old
- Marketing experience within a vehicular tracking or logistics industry will be a plus
- Must be of extremely high integrity, confident and motivated for the job
- Must be resident in the designated city of operation.
- Minimum of OND in Marketing, Social Sciences or any other management discipline
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their up-to-date CV and a recent Passport Photograph to: email@example.com Using the Job Role and your preferred Location as the subject of your e-mail (e.g. Marketing Agent_Kano).
Application Deadline 31st December, 2018.
- When applying, please include a covering e-mail detailing why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.