New Job Openings at Spoon Catering Nigeria
Spoon Catering Nigeria, a reputable Hospitality outfit requires the services of energetic, highly motivated and result oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor/Waiter/Waitress
Job Type: Part Time & Occassional
- HND/B.Sc in Hotel and Catering Management with a minimum of 3 years experience in reputable restaurant or hotel
- Successful candidates must be diligent, resourceful, well-groomed and have excellent communication end presentation skills.
- Age should not be above 30 years.
Job Title: Head Chef/Second Chef/Kitchen Assistant
- Must be an expert in the preparation of African, Continental & Oriental dishes with a minimum of 5 years work experience in a 5 star hotel / restaurant, running of kitchen to include cooking, staff training, stock and quality control.
- Must have OND or professional certificates in Cookery and/or Culinary Services.
- Age not above 40 years.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written Applications with a detailed CV showing their mobile numbers together with photocopies of credentials and 2 passport photographs to:
The Personnel Manager,
No. 2 Kenneth Agbakuru Street,
Lekki Phase 1,
By mail to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st January, 2019.