Job Vacancies at PreciseHire Associates
PreciseHire Associates is a specialized executive search advisory firm based in Lagos, Nigeria, that is focused on placing executives and senior management professionals throughout Africa. The firm has been set up to address the need in the market for an African executive search company that fully understands the nuances of hiring and recruiting talent in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Long Tennis Club Manager
- To have executive responsibility for all aspects of the administration of the Club and its premises within the framework of the Club’s Business Plan, policies, procedures and budgets.
- To action decisions from the Board in a timely, professional manner and to provide support as well as monthly and other reporting to ensure delivery of key Business Plan milestones.
- To achieve high performance from all staff by utilising effective leadership and management techniques.
- To bring industry best practice to all areas of the Club’s activities and play a pivotal role in delivering the Club’s operational, financial and strategic goals.
- To provide good communication to the club’s members and other key audiences.
- To be the first point of contact for members and visitors and to promote the Club externally and internally in a professional and friendly manner, enhancing the reputation of the Club.
- To manage all aspects of the running of the club on a day to day basis.
- To oversee the Club’s financial reporting and controls in conjunction with the Club’s External Accountant.
Job Title: ASP Developer
- As an ASP Developer within this specialist software business you will benefit from a commitment to working as flat structured as possible and really allow their developers to show off their wealth of experience
- The candidate will form part of a small team working on internal systems to allow our client to expand and increase their functionality as a business.
- Use Classic ASP and both C# & VB.NET Knowledge Required
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2018.