Budget Reporting Analyst Position at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Budget Reporting Analyst
- Assist with timely and accurate Budgeting, Reporting & Consolidation of Group Management / Financial Accounts.
- Conduct analysis of key expenses such as Marketing, Supply chain, and cost of production; monitor monthly results against budget and highlight variances.
- Participate in the financial aspect of investment proposal assessments.
- Establish product profitability by SKU and sales channel.
- Develop, manage and report various set of KPIs (such as working capital, assets, and financial instruments) in a timely and accurate manner.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting or related discipline.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent report writing skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- 3 years cognate experience.
- Professional membership (ACA, ACCA) is a must.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online