Job For Office Administration Officer In A Reputable Oil and Gas Company
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas company in Lagos State is looking for interested and qualified canddiates to fill the below position:
Job Title: Office Administration Officer
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Handle general account queries
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports
- Administration of company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Minimum of National or Higher National Diploma, B.Sc or B.A in Economics, Banking and Finance.
- Must be a Male and must have minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Office Administration/Account Officer.
- Detailed experience relating to accounting and book -keeping should be clearly stated in the CV
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Office Administration” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2018.
Note: Only interested candidates would be shortlisted.