Development Executives Vacancy at Healthucate Limited
Healthucate™ Limited is a health education, promotion and communication social enterprise with a drive to make health and public health information easy-to-understand and accessible to every person at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Development Executive
- Development and Execution of marketing plans and strategies to increase company’s customer base
- Serve as company representative in your specific location or state.
- Forging new partnerships for broader reach of the company’s brand and for increased sales.
- Securing new opportunities to stock our products in various stores, supermarkets game stores and malls.
- Making presentations of the company’s products to target markets i.e school administrators, parents
- Development and Execution of all Exhibition events, Promotions and Product Demonstrations for the brand
- Development of content for online and offline marketing materials
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through cold calls, e-marketing, networking at events, conferences and meetings and social networking.
- Aiming to achieve weekly, monthly and annual sales and growth targets
- Support logistics of company products from storage to customers.
- Maintaining accurate sales records
Required Qualifications & Skills
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any field
- At least, two years experience in sales.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with proven track record in sales.
- Be a people person with strong people skills and networking skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team, independently and under pressure
- Exceptional creativity and innovation; Ability to think out of the box and challenge norms
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High drive for success and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools, and social media advertising.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Word, Powerpoint & Excel).
- Good grasp of the use of internet for brand building and client engagement.
- Excellent content writing skills will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with design, software, graphic applications and photo/video-editing software will be an added advantage.
N20,000 – 30,000 monthly Base Pay + Attractive Commission on every sales.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV as one single MS word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
- This role is a marketing role and is target driven. Please go over the required qualification and skills and apply only if you qualify and are passionate about the role.
- The cover letter should explain clearly why you want to take on this role and why you think you will succeed. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.