Business Developer Position at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a fast paced and world class bakery, with a depot around the Ajah – Lekki Axis is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
- Accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans towards the achievement of the company’s goal.
- Enlist new distributors for the company and properly manage the existing ones to enlarge the company’s sales revenues.
- Connect with mega distributors in your assigned territory/region and woo them to be patronizing My Joy Products.
- Deal with potential distributors and wholesalers on cash payment and not Credit basis.
- Open new markets and make contacts to university, polytechnic, supermarkets etc. for the sales of company’s products.
- Maintain sales and marketing staffs by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Provide sales information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends for management’s decision making.
- Follow-up on the activities of the sales and marketing staffs recruited for optimum and excellent performance.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Implement all company’s policies as being released through memo from time to time.
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you by management periodically.
- At least B.Sc/HND in Marketing or related disciplines from a reputable institution.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years of cognate experiences on the same role or as a Sales/marketing Manager (Snr.) preferably in confectioneries/bread industries
- Must have very good sales track record.
- Transparent and Honest.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using Business Developer Ref: BSD2019001 as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.