Consultant Contracts Engineer, Drilling and Completion Job at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Contracts Engineer, Drilling and Completion
Job Number: 26126
Type of Employment: Permanent
- Provide leadership in contracting and procurement for Drilling and Completion by SCM
- Provision of professional and technical support to Drilling and Completion Team.
- Effective line communication is key to delivering the task as assigned.
- The job holder shall be based in the Lagos office and may from time to time be required to lead/participate in projects, and visit identified stakeholders
- The job holder must be abreast of best practices in supply chain management.
- Job holder shall be required to constantly engage internal and external stakeholders of SCM organisation by participating in periodic meetings to discuss progress, SCM standards and procedures to ensure that the integrity of the process is sustained.
- The job holder should be a good team player having effective problem‐solving skills.
- The job holder should be ready to mentor subordinates to ensure continual succession goals and objectives are achieved.
- Ability to carry out numerous projects at the same time and prioritise them accordingly.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a supply chain professional
- Practical drilling and completion support experience is important
- Engineering Degree or equivalent with strong SCM professional certification required.
- Strong interpersonal communication, organizational, negotiation and time management skills.
- IT proficiency.
- Good planning & project management skills.
- Analytical skills and Experience in all SCM roles, to apply SCM content and process knowledge to analysis and reporting assignments.
- Experience in hands‐on management of databases, scorecards, performance reports and ad hoc reports is highly desirable.
- Ability to research data variances and detect/fix issues, errors, discrepancies.
- Knowledge of SCM systems, processes, tools, terminology.
- Intermediate‐to‐advanced skills in MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint with hands‐on experience in data extraction, manipulation, comparisons, reporting, database design, development and implementation (including Pivot Tables, V‐lookups, charting, filters, linked workbooks, merging data from different files, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment.
- Ability to manage multiple/changing priorities within project deadlines.
- Self‐starter and the ability to work with minimal supervision
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online