BI/SQL Developer Role at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BI/SQL Developer
- Working with MS SQL Server
- Updating and optimization of T-SQL inquiries
- Establishment of reports on SSRS, SQL, Excel
- Designing services and scripts on SSIS, SSAS, and SSMS
- Team player in application development by leveraging on technology
- Comment on/document own code according to standards and guidelines
- Document deployment instructions in line with operating procedures
- Update knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities;
- Reading professional publications
- Develop tactical tools in order to streamline or bring more efficiency within processes
- Be a player in business process re-engineering within the department
- Maintain and develop knowledge of products, and processes
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure that you indicate the POSITION as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.