Electrical and Networking Engineer Job at Energy Synergy and Engineering Services Limited
Energy Synergy and Engineering Services Limited is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical and Networking Engineer
Job Details – Employment: – Part-time and Freelance
- Provide installation, administrative and technical support services to clients.
- Act as a first level problem identification and resolution source, including answering questions, providing advice, troubleshooting and following up to assist clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct site energy survey and audit.
- Install, configure and test eniscope diagnostic meter and energy saving equipment.
- Investigate and diagnose clients’ facility using the Eniscope.
- Provide updates, status and completion information as required
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Competencies and Experience
- Candidate must possess OND, HND, Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer networking or related discipline.
- Must possess Minimum of 1 or 2 years’ experience in Electrical installation, wiring and connections.
- Technical background in Electrical or Networking and basic understanding of wiring installations.
- Understanding of job safety practices
- Working knowledge of wire types and sizes
- Knowledge of good practice standards in using manual or electric hand tools
- Good understanding of LAN systems as a part of an overall metering installation.
- Strong verbal, problem-solving and follow-up skills with the ability to coordinate and perform several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team, and with limited resources.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/ Resume to: email@example.com