Client Account Officers Job at a Mobile and Electronic Payment Firm
eKnow-Vation – Our client, a mobile and electronic payment solutions firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Account Officer
To ensure the attainment of the Company’s objectives through day-to-day coordination of the operation and providing excellent service delivery.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Account management for existing and new client accounts.
- Customer relationship management.
- Escalate issue to the supervisor if needs arise.
- Perform any other role as may be assigned by line manager.
Requirements, Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of OND in a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of reconciliation processes.
- Sound ICT skills.
- Proficient in use of MS-Office / excel
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating job role in the subject line.