Marketing Officer Opportunity at I.Rasa
I.Rasa is the biggest leading fashion brand in Nigeria that specialises in cutting edge ready-to-wear Ankara clothing, with branches in Lagos and Ibadan.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking for an experience and skilled marketer who is self-driven, innovative and passionate about marketing to utilise their skills and experience in expanding our brand’s visibility, develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing customers to drive sales, and maximise profits.
- Develop new prospects through prospecting techniques, and build business relationships with them.
- Execute marketing, advertising and events promotions.
- Promotion of products to prospective and existing clients.
- Utilise sales and marketing resources to market products, and achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Obtain, input and maintain prospects’ database, and utilise diligently for follow up on all traffic units and close on the sales.
- Support the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Create and develop new innovative ways to communicate the company message to prospective and existing customers online and offline.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Economics, Business administration, or any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable experience in marketing fashion brands, or relevant experienced with proven result in sales generation will be preferred.
- Highly developed organisational, communication, and planning skills.
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline.
- A naturally outgoing, and articulate individual who thrive in social settings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, power point, and outlook.
- Digital marketing, and graphics design skills
- Customer relations skills
- Persuasive skills
- Excellent Pitching /Presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good team player with strong attention to details.
- Applicants MUST reside within Ikeja or Lekki, while Ibadan applicants must live within Challenge or Ring Road. (Females are strongly advised to apply.)
This is a salary plus an attractive commission position.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: I.firstname.lastname@example.org And use the job title as the subject of your mail.