Senior Medical Officer Job at the Olive Prime Psychological Services
The Olive Prime Psychological Services We are a new “mental health Outpatient service” based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services.
We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
- We are currently on the look-out for exceptional, committed, innovative and highly motivated staff, willing to go an extra mile to support the organization to achieve its core objectives within a confidentiality driven service practice.
- Inpatient Assessment, ward rounds and review (diagnosis, management plan medications).
- Liaising with consultants with regards to Inpatient and Outpatient care.
- Outpatient review and initial assessment.
- Relating with patients relatives / caregivers on present state of health and further management.
- Home pickups of clients/potential clients.
- Staff reviews on health related matters.
- Providing documentation as regards Health reports and discharge, summaries of clients.
- Attending to emergencies as regards clients (inpatient) health care.
- Perform managerial, research and development duties as assigned.
- Successful applicant will be trained on application of the repetitive Trans cranial Magnetic Stimulation rTMS equipment (first in west Africa) in treatment of Depression, addiction, stroke and migraine.
Qualifications and Requirements
- An MBBS Degree from a reputable university
- 4 to 6 years work experience in patient assessment.
- Must have completed NYSC and be a member of the Nigerian Medical & Dental association
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Possess Good listening ability.
- Have Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Proactive problem solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
- Proactive problem-solving skill and a friendly disposition
- Must have good presentation skills
- Good grasp of business development.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject matter of your mail. e.g Senior Medical Officer – Abuja.