Process Artisan-Energy & Fluids Opening at SABmiller Plc
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Artisan – Energy & Fluids
Reference Number: SAB-495
Work Level: Skilled
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe, healthy and risk-free working environment.
- Maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices in Utilities department
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation/Systems
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems
- Calibrate equipment according to good maintenance practice
- Apply the VPO principles and practices
- Contribute to self and team development and communicate effectively in the Work place
Qualifications and Experience
- Min – HND or equivalents in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering and/or additional Technical qualifications.
- Min of 2 – 3 years’ experience as an Electrical/Mechanical Artisan or Technician, preferably in a Utilities or FCMG environment.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Systemic problem-solver
- Great attention to detail
- Team Player
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices
- Act with integrity
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online