Production Assistant Position at So Fresh Neighbourhood Market
So Fresh is Nigeria’s number one and fastest growing healthy food chain for a wide range of fresh, delicious, nutrient-rich and healthy meals. Founded in 2010 as Fruitivegies Limited, a modernized Farmers Market, before its rebrand and change of name to So Fresh in 2013.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Assistant
Who We Need
- We are in need of Production Assistants who work in various outlets and whose main responsibility are for preparing the SOFRESH healthy meals.
- Some usual work duties these employees perform are receiving food items, storing food properly, operating food processing equipment, maintaining supplies, mixing ingredients, and assessing food items quality.
- Refill and neatly arrange frozen fruits, vegetables and other ingredients for production in the fridge or freezers.
- Check and replenish produce baskets in the kitchen daily and as when required.
- Also ensure all cut fruits are sorted away in the fridge at close of business.
- Report equipment faults to the supervisor.
- Monitor the production process & carry out basic testing & quality checks.
- Pack & display products ready for sale
- Clean & maintain work area and equipment
- Responsible to produce orders and requests from walk-in customers, Help Desk reps or as instructed by the Outlet Manager.
- Greet, acknowledge customers and make them feel welcomed, relaxed and comfortable to place orders.
- Assist Customers to facilitate their choices and purchase of freshly processed products.
- Guide and inform them of new products, charges for extras and toppings based on their request.
- Politely, and respectfully attend to customer suggestion, objections, complaints and gather information on customers’ preferences, reactions and general feedback
- Give information about the features, quality, availability and benefits of different products. Suggest additional items to customers.
- Ensure compliance with the Production Assistant Service Protocol as well as the OJTE Training Manual for production Assistants.
- Ensure freshness, wholesomeness, cleanliness of all fruits, vegetables and other ingredients used in production.
- Adhere to strict codes of personal cleanliness, grooming, personal hygiene and appear cheerful at all times to reflect the brand identity.
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by the Outlet Manager/ Production Supervisor.
- Must possess a minimum of ‘O’ Level Certificate with credits in Maths & English. Previous experience in a production line would be added advantage.
Key Skill Sets:
- Must be trustworthy
- Must be professional in relating to people
- Must possess good practical skills
- Must possess the ability to work quickly & methodically
- Must possess ability to follow instructions
- Must be aware of health & safety and willing to work flexibly.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualify candidates should send their CV to: email@example.comUsing their location and PA as the subjects of their e-mail. Failure to adhere to this instruction is automatic disqualification.
Note: Written tests will be conducted before the final selection.