Administrative Manager Position at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a Manufacturing Company with head office in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- We are looking to hire an Administrative Manager to join the team and support operations.
- The successful Administrative Manager will act as the point of contact for all employees by exercising supervisory role over the HR Officer, Factory Admin Officer, CSO, Admin Office staff and report directly to the Executive Director (Admin).
- He/she shall be responsible for preparing and implementing Admin Budget.
- Responsible for organizing company records and handle all insurance matters.
- Responsible for organizing a filing system for important and confidential company documents and Update Company’s SOP and ensure regular compliance.
- She/he shall relate with and handle queries from government regulatory bodies towards ensuring seamless factory operation.
- The Administrative Manager is also responsible for managing the travels and accommodation of Senior Manager and Directors.
- Any other administrative task that arises from time to time.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator of not less than 5 years.
- Cognate experience in manufacturing concern will be added advantage
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Proficiency in office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Dependable, responsible and reliable with multitask skills
- Mature with average age of 38-45 years
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘AM12-18’ as subject of the mail before.