Community / Public Health Outreach Specialist (CPHOS) Job at Intercoms Integrated Solutions
Intercoms Integrated Solutions is committed to the delivery of high quality consulting services in the areas of Business Development, Investment Analysis, Strategic Planning, HR Management and training, Travels & Tours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community / Public Health Outreach Specialist (CPHOS)
Start Date: Immediately
Job Summary / Description
- Working under the supervision of the IIS, the Community/PUBLIC Health Outreach Specialists is responsible for providing health promotional education outreach/services within the scope of a given project in order to meet program requirements.
- Will you like to be part of: Health counseling outreach on Cancer, High blood pressure, Arthritis, Diabetes , HIV etc in Communities, schools, ministries, meeting groups, villages and churches, companies , police stations, etc.. Our organization offers you this opportunity to be trained and retrained as A Community /Public Health Outreach Specialist so has to carry out specific functions of providing health assistance and information to people.
- Conduct health promotion sessions to contribute to the reduction of Malaria, Malnutrition, HIV/AIDS, STDS, CHRONIC DISEASES, and other common child killer diseases,
- Participates in mandatory trainings and update meetings related to the program to build and maintain current knowledge base of awareness and prevention in the specific area of health addressed by the project.
- Work cooperatively/collaboratively with health facility personnel for referral of community people to health facilities for treatment.
- Supervise and coordinating the recruitment of community health volunteers.
- Every discipline can apply (you will trained regardless of your qualification)
- Successful applicants will undergo a few months health care training on how to use health care.
- Health related disciplines is an advantage.
- The position requires strong interpersonal and social behavioural change communication skills to make connections and build relationships with the target patient/Client.
- Written and oral fluency in IGBO and English language.
- Knowledge of some medical terminology preferred.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, consultants and recipients of assistance.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, excel, power point at minimum.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word Document or PDF via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e by email) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be Contacted.
- Applicant must be residents in Anambra State or Environs
For more enquired, please call: 08080999599 for further enquiries.