Customer Experience Partner Role at Safmarine Nigeria – Maersk Group
Safmarine, a brand under the global containerized division of the Maersk Group, is dedicated on trade to and from emerging markets in Africa and West Central Asia. Founded in 1946 in South Africa, Safmarine has always had strong ties to Africa, its energy, people and vibrant culture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Partner
- We are looking to hire a dynamic Customer Service Professional to join our team in Lagos.
- The Customer Experience Partner will report to the Customer Experience Manager and will be responsible for customer facing activities and providing consistent quality customer experience for new and existing customers.
- Proactively maximise sales opportunities through inside sales activities to deliver agreed volume target.
- Proactively establish mutual beneficial cooperation with customers by understanding their business needs.
- Coordinate with Safmarine Scope Team on the completion of Import and Export transactional task.
- Ensuring that Safmarine Brand identity is strong in all interactions with customers.
- Deliver superior Customer experience through prompt resolution of customer issues, quick response to mails and phone calls.
- Partner with External Sales team to drive Import and Export volume through inside sales activities.
- Drive excellent financial performance through compliance/upselling, reduction of outstanding freight & commercial waivers and invoice dispute resolution.
- Proactively follow up on import and export longstanding units.
- Follow up with Safmarine Scope Team to ensure successful completion of import and export documentation task.
- Ensure Import and Export SOPs are adhered to.
- Taking Ownership of customer’s issues.
- Drive and Build strong business relationship with customers.
- Any other task that may be assigned.
We are looking for:
- Minimum of BSc or Master’s Degree /MBA in Marketing, Sales or Business-related course
- Minimum of 2 years customer service or sales experience.
- Experience in shipping/logistics industry will be preferred but not compulsory. Must be willing to learning fast
- Proficient use (above average skill) in the use of Microsoft office tools i.e. excel, word and power point etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for Customer Service.
- Pro-active person with a service oriented mindset.
- Dedicated, Decisive and result orientated with a can-do attitude.
- Likes to get it right the first time and can look ahead to avoid issues from happening.
- Able to work under pressure while keeping quality in focus.
- Comfortable with Change Management and capable of delivering high quality before, during and after transformation.
- Good process understanding and digital proficiency.
- Comfortable with working with multiple items at the same time whilst keeping quality in focus.
- Well organized, efficient and effective.
- An excellent team player.
- Good moral compass and ability to work the Company’s values.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Results orientation
- Improved commercial and leadership capabilities
- Interaction within broader Area for best practice sharing
- Creating network within the global organization
- Understand market and customer drivers
- Improve understanding of how best to generate profit for Safmarine
- Moreover, you will expand your customer network and enrich your market and product knowledge while enhancing the Safmarine’s leadership position and contributing to the continuous success of the Maersk Nigeria organization.
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online